story, Erika, Deborah, Nick, Dennis, AU (c)
The sun was ready to wake up. It was a beautiful day. Princess Erika looked out of the window and smelled the fresh air.
-It's a great day to go to the market.
The market was full of interesting things. Even though Erika wanted to buy a beautiful jewelry, she didn't because, she needed to buy food and drink for her next journey. After she got, what she wanted, she was ready to go, when she heard a soft voice:
- Please, donate!- Erika looked back and she saw a woman with hood on her head and with a cup in her hand. She walked to her without thinking and she gave her some money.
- Oh thank you so much dear!- the woman said.
- You're very welcome, miss!
- You are a very kind and bland girl!
- Oh! Well, thank you!- Erika said and she started to go, but the woman grabbed her hand.
- Don't you want to sit next to me? It's so lonely here.- Erika wanted to say no, but she felt bad for the woman and she couldn't leave her. So, she had no choice, she sat next to the woman.
- You have a beautiful medal!- the woman said as she realized Erika's blue medal.
- Oh! Thank you! I also love it!
- How much would it cost?
- Umm, sorry miss, but you can't buy it! It's too precious for me.
- Oh yeah? And why?
- Well, I got it from my dad for my 12th birthday! And I really love it. Also, it gives me a power, what I was dreaming about in my whole life!
- And what's that power?- the woman asked, but before Erika answered, she looked around and then she leaned closer to the woman.
- Don't tell it to anyone, but with this medal, I can controll the water.
-You can't say!
- It's true!
- That's amazing! ... By the way, I am Deborah!
- Nice to meet you! I'm Erika!
- Erika? Erika Hamato? Are you the princess?- Deborah asked (of course, she knew, she's Erika) and Erika suddenly held her mouth.
- Yes, yes, I am, just don't say it loudly. I don't want the others to know about it.
- I totally understand it.- Deborah said as she blinked at her.
After I woke up, I came to the market to buy some ingredients for a potion. Suddenly, I heard Erika's voice and I looked around. I realized Erika was sitting on the floor next to a mysterious woman. After they stopped talking, Erika stood up, she gave a slice of bread to her, then she walked away, while the woman had a suspicious smile on her face. That made me worried. I knew, Erika's in danger. So, I thought, I'll tell it to the bravest warrior I know.
I went back to the castle and I walked to Dennis' room. When I opened the door Dennis was on his bed and he looked kinda bored.
- Nick! You life-saver! Please say, something happened!- he said.
- You, found it out! I need to tell you something!
- Cool! Tell me!
- So, today I went to the market to buy some ingredients. And I saw Erika was talking to a woman and then she gave her a slice of bread.
- There's nothing wrong with it. She always does it.
- Yeah, but I don't like that woman. When Erika walked away, she had a suspicious smile on her face.
- Wait a minute...- Dennis said and after a little thinking he asked- How did she look?
- She wore a hood, so I didn't really see her face, but she had red hair and glowing yellow eyes.- Dennis acted weird, he mumbled something like "Deborah" or I don't know.
- Deborah? Who's Deborah?
- You don't need to know it. But I will look after it, okay?- he asked. I nodded.
- Cool, now, excuse me, but I have to do something.- he said as he pushed me out of his room and closed the door.
*Dennis's POV* After I looked all around the town for that witch, I came back to the castle. I walked into my room and of course, Deborah was already in there.
- Hello, miss suspicious! Can we talk for a minute?- I asked, while I closed the door.
- Well, I wanted to sleep right now, but everything for you, little paws~ - she said. I tried to not blush or smile and keep my anger.
- Your charming words will not help on you this time! I know, you were talking to my sister in the morning!
- And what's wrong with it?
- I know, you want something bad from her. So, listen! If you touch her with any of your fingers, I'll tear our contract and I'll tell everyone about you!- I said. I thought I scared her at least a bit, but of course, she gave me the "Really?" look and then she said:
- Looks like you forgot my promise again!- and she pointed to the cross on her cheek- Also, as I said it before, if you tell it to anyone, you will never see one of your loved ones again! ... Oh! And please clean my clothes!- I couldn't feel more humiliated. I felt like, I was Cinderella. I really wanted to punch her on the face, choke her and then throw her out the window. But instead of it I just said: ---Yes, Deborah.
- D-Dennis?- suddenly I looked back and I saw Nick was in the door shocked.